Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Details of Pooh Mural







OH POOH BEAR!

I was so excited to be commissioned to paint this mural in a naturopaths office in Danbury, Ct. Oh yes, it made me feel like a kid again!

When I was a kid we did not do much in the way of outings except go swimming in the creek (eek what just touched my leg!).

I do recall a couple movies and Pooh was a part of that at some point. Such fun! It never left me to this day!








Here is a few detailed pictures of The "Pooh's Balloon Bliss" Mural. 

                                                   Gopher eating his grapes!
Eeyore just doing what Eeyore's do! 







Pooh is heading up to his honey! 















 Owl fetching balloon 






Tigger and Roo wheeeee




Bette Shaw of
Artgirl's Daydream Brushworks




Bette Shaw* Copyright *2020* All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment