Friday, January 7, 2022

SOLD







                            YAY! SOMETHING FISHY IS READY!

This has been a glorious ride (or swim). So many of us love the underwater world or the ocean! To capture it in funky abstract was fun. This swam in while that swam out, it was a journey! At some point the artist calls it done, otherwise, it would never be. Hahaha

Living here at the lake I am so in love with all that lives here too, land and sea. Mind you, I do NOT swim with the creatures here (forbid they touch my leg) but I do kayak among them and enjoy what shows up!

I am enamored by the colors of the ocean creatures and I guess this is why these paintings unfolded on canvas! Happy girl! Thank you for loving what I do and enjoying it with me!

ENTER THE CHALLENGE... HAHA

Even though it is a bit tough to part with them (artist dilemma) yes they are ready to ship to your home.


The cost for this set is $399. USD plus shipping  You can purchase it here. I will be in contact with you right after with the shipping details!

3 (5 in  x 5 in) set


Note: these are fully coated and protected to last a lifetime. This coating also mutes the colors a bit to create an underwater effect.

They are happy to be hung any way you like as that makes them even more intriguing!


Much Love,

Artist Bette of

Artgirl's Daydream Brushworks




                                             Copyright*2021* all rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment