Sunday, January 9, 2022





"MEXICAN FIESTA"






HERE IT IS!!!


This one. Oh my. For a second I was like WHY are fish showing up all over the place? Well, I got it. Life goes how it goes. What shows up does and we roll with it! It is all about rolling with the waves, soaring through the surf, and being with what is.

I might say "Oh I already painted three underwater scenes" and cover it over and create something else. But I want to allow life, and more particularly, my painting to arrive as it wants to. Go with the flow perhaps. Hmmm.

The metaphors keep showing up for dinner here and I am loving it.

Here this painting was a few stages back! Allowing, flowing, opening, and not resisting WHAT IS!




If you would love this very affordable painting (YAY) you can 

purchase it here (click the painting)  $ 144.00

$150. plus shipping

8 in x 10 in



Thanks for watching!

Artist Bette of

Artgirl's Daydream Brushworks



Bette Shaw* Copyright* 2021* 

All rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment