Saturday, January 1, 2022

 


                                           "Allegory of Love"





What a journey this has been! It is amazing what is revealed to us in a painting! Incredible!! It can be about ourselves or about others. Things open up and reveal themselves as the painting unfolds and we see our own personality and relationships with others too.

Colors often reveal a lot and I know some folks end up with a lot of dark colors. Mine are full of love and joy and are peaceful! You might call these symbols but really they are snippets of me and my world. 

The bird Hahaha I spend a lot of time around birds here at the lake and love them so much! I will admit that I have never seen a pink one with funny legs standing on a heart! I just love it so much!

Find the love, count the hearts! Oh my! Do you see sweet caregiving? How about the music? Anchoring? A bird flying free under the moon? Fish? A cat? A dancer or two? Flowers? Love and more love!

I hope you enjoy viewing this as much as I did in creating it. It was a lengthy process and a beautiful one!

                             Click on the painting to purchase it

                                             $ 275. plus shipping

                                                 17 X 17 inches

Bette Shaw~ Artist at

Artgirl's Daydream Brushworks


Bette Shaw* Copyright* 2022* All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment