Tuesday, January 11, 2022


A Cog in the Works
the story of 2020



 

Ah! 2020! It was a very good year! Huh? Well, some folks actually feel this way while others not so much! Yes, there was great hardship and pain for so many. Confusion, isolation, and even chaos.

This painting actually arrived with me at my creative process after a trip to the dentist. Yes, this is pretty much what it looked like, haha.

Then as it poured out of me and got more and more detail that actually made it look like chaos, I knew it was describing not one dental visit but 2020.

That changed my painting a bit and it became "A Cog in the Works".

Yet, as you see, beauty came from 2020 in many ways and for me, it led me back here. This blog, this art studio, this creative way to express myself and make a difference in others' lives.

I am grateful!

If you would love this you can pick it up right here

or click on the painting to make it yours. $ 225.




Bette Shaw of

Artgirl's Daydream Brushworks

Bette Shaw*copyright*2022* all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment